Went to the Dells for Spring Break but did not want to spend a lot of money for the big resorts due to my nephew coming with. He is a toddler so we thought the Holiday Inn Express would be okay because they had a small waterpark good for his age. We had stayed there when it was first built and was called something else and remember the rooms being very nice and the waterpark being small but sufficient for a 2 year old. The rooms were very nice and clean, as were the lobby and the common areas. The activity room and the pool need some work. The activity room where they have a couple of arcade games was not used much. There was a towel on the window ledge in the corner that was growing black things (mold?) on it so who knows how long it was there. Also the waterpark is showing its age. The waterpark elements like the slides, castle, etc.... were quite worn out and I had to make sure they would not hurt my nephew because the plastic and vinyl were well worn. They also had a big hole in the ceiling (they were doing roof work) which may had scattered a little debris in the pool. The whole pool area could use a deep cleaning. It was not bad enough to ruin the trip but would make me think twice to go back for their waterpark. It is a shame because the rest of the hotel and the people were very nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Near Popular Attractions The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Wisconsin Dells is at the heart of the 'Waterpark Capital of the World.' Located off I-90 at Exit 92, this Wisconsin Dells hotel is less than a mile from major attractions like the Original Wisconsin Ducks, Noah's Ark Water Park and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Nature lovers staying in our Wisconsin Dells hotel will have easy access to the unique natural beauty of the Dells of the Wisconsin River; our hotel is also four miles from Mirror Lake State Park and 16 miles from Devil's Lake State Park. For more fun indoors, there is a 24-hour shuttle to the nearby Ho-Chunk Casino. Business travelers appreciate our convenient location near I-90/94 and I-39, keeping them connected to nearby cities. We're only four miles away from the businesses of historic downtown Wisconsin Dells, and our hotel is within 11 miles of companies such as Flambeau, Inc. and Seneca Foods. Lodging in our Wisconsin Dells hotel also allows you to utilize the services of our 24-hour Business Center. During your stay in our Wisconsin Dells hotel, be sure to take advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. We help you keep your usual routine by offering a complimentary hot breakfast, a Fitness Center and copy and print services in the Business Center. Book your reservation now for our hotel near Wisconsin Dells attractions and start planning your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Holiday Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Holiday Inn