Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$148
$140
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$109
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$152
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
Travelocity
AmericInn by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$170
$153
Travelocity
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$290
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$270
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$166
TripAdvisor
All reviewslifeguard on dutypancake machinepool arearoom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtoutlet mallnice breakfasthot tubkids poolwould stay here againfront desk staffnice poolwe've stayedfridge and microwavewater parkindoor water
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We spent two nights over the 4th of July weekend. Following the others' reviews, we requested a room on the third floor, so we were not bothered by noises from the pool area. But kids stumped a lot on hallways till 11 pm, which bothered us a little. Otherwise, a room was quiet. Beds were quite comfortable, but a shower curtain stunk a lot...A cleaning staff did not do a great job - we noticed that a both tub was not cleaned after our first night.
Breakfast is OK, not special, but it was very convenient for us as we have a little kid with us. Pools were great for our 3-year-old kid, but are not as good as ones in other hotels & resorts. We just went to Noah's Ark Water Park, which is just in a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Many places to eat out in the neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay with us. I'm happy to see all the positives you found in regards to our facility and we are happy you found the room to be quiet and comfortable! I do apologize for the housekeeping issues as I can see how frustrating that can be. I have printed off your review and have covered it with our head housekeeper so that she can address the issue immediately. I'm happy to see you took advantage of our free breakfast as we know when families come to Wisconsin Dells on vacation every penny counts. I hope next time you are in town you will choose to stay with us again as we feel it is a privilege to call you our guest!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family made a trip to the Dells for the 4th of July and we stayed at this location. First the hotel is off the main strip so less crazy traffic. The outlet mall is across the street. As expected, the town was extremely busy due to the holiday so you would think all the employees would be exhausted. We were amazed at how everyone was so helpful and seemed to genuinely love their jobs. The hotel is clean, parking lot was well lit, which it a plus if you are hauling watercraft or bikes as we did. The room was great, we were on the first floor. We found it to be quiet. Our only complaint was we felt the bed was too soft. I would give this hotel an A and we would definitely stay again. Hotel pool was nice and my son, 9 years old, liked that we was the only guest in the pool. Pool area was clean and neat. Outdoor pool was cold and refreshing. Indoor pool was apparently heated.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your most recent stay! We take great pride in being such a family friendly facility and its great to see the hard work pay off. We look forward to the next time that we have the opportunity to call you our guest!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Great Service, nice breakfast and decent location.... However
- Room has musky odor due to wet damp shower curtain that todo 1day to change, most of the staff spoke very little English with thick E.European accents & difficult to understand!! Were promised an early check in had to wait 3hrs instead.. Single elevator so you'll have a long haul to your room if you are located at the end of the bldg

• Stayed: July 2013
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I'm happy to read you found our service and breakfast department to be great! We take great pride in being a family friendly hotel and take customer service very seriously. We also take great pride in our breakfast as we know that our customers love that they get an expanded hot free continental breakfast when they stay with us. We know it helps people budget the vacation dollars they spend in town. I do apologize for the shower curtain. I have printed off your review and will be sure to cover it with our head housekeeper as I know she will address this concern immediately to ensure you or any other guest doesn't experience the same issue. I hope next time you are in town you choose to stay with us so you can see this is not a reoccurring issue.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My family went on a mini vacation with 2 other families and we stayed in the presidential suite. The room was spacious allowing plenty of room for 9 boys and 6 adults to roam. There had been an issue with the sprinkler system in one of the rooms, so the hotel gave us a separate room at no extra charge for one of the families to sleep in. The pool was great for the kids, ages 6-17. It is more geared toward smaller children, but everyone enjoyed the pool. The breakfast appealed to all age groups and was very good. I would recommend this hotel and intend to stay again. For larger groups, I would definitely look into the presidential suite. Full kitchen, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a pool table, and lots of room! Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Always stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels but if we came bac to Dells probably wouldn't stay here due to size of rooms :-(. Pool was OK if you are a kid, very shallow not really appropriate for adults. Breakfast was good as always and had adequate space in dining area.

• Stayed: June 2013
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay. I'm very happy to see that you found our breakfast to be great and I'm also happy to see you were able to find seating and enjoy it. In regards to room size I'm sorry you felt the space wasn't large enough. What sort of room type did you reserve as we do have rooms that are larger than two queen beds. We have rooms with two queen beds and a pullout sofa sleeper which is larger than our standard room, we have a two room suite that is larger than our standard room and we also have a presidential suite that can sleep up to 12 people! Next time your in town I'm hoping you give us another chance and take advantage of the larger rooms. We also take great pride in our pool area. Ive never seen an IHG hotel that has a bigger pool area than we do as we are in the water park capital of the world! With so much to do in Wisconsin Dells in regards to different water parks our pool area is geared to families with younger children who don't want to deal with all the people at the larger resorts and/or water parks. We do have a very popular package with Noahs ark for families who would like to take advantage of our package. Again, thank you for reviewing your stay, your comments are appreciated.