Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$114
$104
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$105
$84
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Orbitz.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
$229
TripAdvisor
All reviewslifeguard on dutypancake machinepool arearoom was cleanfree breakfastoutlet mallnice breakfasthot tubkids poolfront desk staffwould stay here againnice poolwe've stayedfridge and microwavewater parkindoor waterspring break
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Great Service, nice breakfast and decent location.... However
- Room has musky odor due to wet damp shower curtain that todo 1day to change, most of the staff spoke very little English with thick E.European accents & difficult to understand!! Were promised an early check in had to wait 3hrs instead.. Single elevator so you'll have a long haul to your room if you are located at the end of the bldg

• Stayed: July 2013
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay with us. I'm happy to read you found our service and breakfast department to be great! We take great pride in being a family friendly hotel and take customer service very seriously. We also take great pride in our breakfast as we know that our customers love that they get an expanded hot free continental breakfast when they stay with us. We know it helps people budget the vacation dollars they spend in town. I do apologize for the shower curtain. I have printed off your review and will be sure to cover it with our head housekeeper as I know she will address this concern immediately to ensure you or any other guest doesn't experience the same issue. I hope next time you are in town you choose to stay with us so you can see this is not a reoccurring issue.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My family went on a mini vacation with 2 other families and we stayed in the presidential suite. The room was spacious allowing plenty of room for 9 boys and 6 adults to roam. There had been an issue with the sprinkler system in one of the rooms, so the hotel gave us a separate room at no extra charge for one of the families to sleep in. The pool was great for the kids, ages 6-17. It is more geared toward smaller children, but everyone enjoyed the pool. The breakfast appealed to all age groups and was very good. I would recommend this hotel and intend to stay again. For larger groups, I would definitely look into the presidential suite. Full kitchen, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a pool table, and lots of room! Great stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Always stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels but if we came bac to Dells probably wouldn't stay here due to size of rooms :-(. Pool was OK if you are a kid, very shallow not really appropriate for adults. Breakfast was good as always and had adequate space in dining area.

• Stayed: June 2013
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay. I'm very happy to see that you found our breakfast to be great and I'm also happy to see you were able to find seating and enjoy it. In regards to room size I'm sorry you felt the space wasn't large enough. What sort of room type did you reserve as we do have rooms that are larger than two queen beds. We have rooms with two queen beds and a pullout sofa sleeper which is larger than our standard room, we have a two room suite that is larger than our standard room and we also have a presidential suite that can sleep up to 12 people! Next time your in town I'm hoping you give us another chance and take advantage of the larger rooms. We also take great pride in our pool area. Ive never seen an IHG hotel that has a bigger pool area than we do as we are in the water park capital of the world! With so much to do in Wisconsin Dells in regards to different water parks our pool area is geared to families with younger children who don't want to deal with all the people at the larger resorts and/or water parks. We do have a very popular package with Noahs ark for families who would like to take advantage of our package. Again, thank you for reviewing your stay, your comments are appreciated.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Let me start out by saying that I WOULD stay here again. The hotel itself is very nice and the from desk staff is amazingly friendly. We got the whirlpool suite with the king bed. The room is very spacious and I loved that it had a good sized mini fridge. My only complaint is that there was some stray hair in my "clean" room. The first hair I noticed was one stray hair on the white bedspread, and I let that slide because I figured it had to be the house-keeper's hair, fallen from her head while making the bed. Then, when we went to take a bath, I noticed several hairs that obviously came from OTHER parts of people's bodies, if you know what I mean. I used a wet tissue and cleaned it myself. I felt... okay... about it. Then while brushing my teeth, I saw a long hair clinging to the wall behind my head! Come on! I didn't complain about it because it's not like I was paying $300 a night, but it does make me wonder how clean the rest of the room REALLY is if I found so much... hair... ICKY!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paige S
WisDellsHiexGM, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

I want to start off by thanking you for taking the time to review your most recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Express in Wisconsin Dells. We are happy to see all the positives you found during your stay and I will be sure to pass those comments along. We take great pride in being such a family friendly property and we are firm believers that it all starts up front with a positive and energetic desk team. I do apologize for the hair issue as I can completely understand how troubling that can be. I have printed off your review and will be covering it with our Head Housekeeper and housekeeping team to assure the issue is addressed immediately. Next time you are in town I hope you choose to stay with us again so that you can see this is not a reoccurring issue. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I were on a motorcycle road trip to celebrate my new job. It was a little scary that we had to ride the bike on the gravel road leading to the hotel. We had a room with a hottub which was very relaxing and much needed after a lengthy and cold ride. The service was great and the front desk gal called Ho-Chunk to get us a shuttle when we were ready. It was a little pricey (~$150) for a very average room and hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple