We arrived at this hotel after a long day of driving and were very glad to finally get off the road. While my wife went in to register the kids and I stayed in the van. After almost a half hour I began getting concerned. She and the kids have asthma and allergies so when she arrived to the room it smelled like cigarette smoke. It was a non-smoking room, but evidently someone didn't read the rules. She asked for another room and sadly that one smelled like Febreeze or something along those lines that gives her a bad asthma attack.
When my wife went back to the front desk and explained what happened the front desk clerk, she began arguing with my wife that the smell wasn't Febreeze but something made by Ecolab. It doesn't really matter who made it because my wife was in the beginning of a full blown asthma attack which lasted the rest of the night.
The clerk was very rude and refused to refund our night's stay. Fortunately my wife's tenacity won out and they did refund the money. I'm glad we didn't stay there for the mere fact that if the front desk clerk was that rude and insulting and couldn't understand that it was beyond our control with the smells in their hotel and our asthma.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Near Popular Attractions The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Wisconsin Dells is at the heart of the 'Waterpark Capital of the World.' Located off I-90 at Exit 92, this Wisconsin Dells hotel is less than a mile from major attractions like the Original Wisconsin Ducks, Noah's Ark Water Park and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Nature lovers staying in our Wisconsin Dells hotel will have easy access to the unique natural beauty of the Dells of the Wisconsin River; our hotel is also four miles from Mirror Lake State Park and 16 miles from Devil's Lake State Park. For more fun indoors, there is a 24-hour shuttle to the nearby Ho-Chunk Casino. Business travelers appreciate our convenient location near I-90/94 and I-39, keeping them connected to nearby cities. We're only four miles away from the businesses of historic downtown Wisconsin Dells, and our hotel is within 11 miles of companies such as Flambeau, Inc. and Seneca Foods. Lodging in our Wisconsin Dells hotel also allows you to utilize the services of our 24-hour Business Center. During your stay in our Wisconsin Dells hotel, be sure to take advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. We help you keep your usual routine by offering a complimentary hot breakfast, a Fitness Center and copy and print services in the Business Center. Book your reservation now for our hotel near Wisconsin Dells attractions and start planning your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Holiday Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Holiday Inn