This trip was booked for a girls week stay to enjoy the Dells, no kids included. We knew our hotel would be offsite from the main park (building #19), it was 2+ miles away. Check in was supposed to be 4, we did early check in at 3, our room was not ready until 4:30. The hotel room did not look anything like the pictures online. The queen size bed was more of a full size, even though the hotel assured us it was truly queen. The only plus for our spot was the location of #19 bldg being right by the downtown main street, walking distance to bars, restaurants and shops. This is not a place you would want to stay with kids, there is nothing there for them to do. You would have to walk or drive them somewhere for any entertainment. There is only 1 shuttle to the night club, that does not start until 9 at night. The main water/ride park is extremely overcrowded with Mt Olympus having 30+ off-site buildings plus visitors buying in for the day, you cannot swim, you are waiting too long in lines for the slides/rides. You will spend most of your time walking. I would not take my kids/family here but for a girls/adult week it was OK. TIP: If you like coffee bring a coffee maker, there is only instant packets with no coffee maker and just plastic cups...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort