People bash the hotels but all in all their not bad. If you are looking for 5 stars don't stay here. You will find a spot here or a scratch there. What mt. Olympus did was buy hotels and motels. They advertise they have 1,000 rooms. And that shows. If you are looking for a room to sleep in with free passes these are rather nice. I paid $89 a night. The wrist bands are like $40 for the park. Parking is $10. By staying here it's all free. If you look for them you'll see ways they cut corners on cost (stickers for headboards, plywood and 2x6 bed frame,etc) but none of it diminishes the stay. I'm rather satisfied when I'm shooting down a slide or lounging in the lazy river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort