Took our camper (24 ft Kodiak Hybrid), for a 2-night stay at the campground. You can reserve either a gravel or blacktop RV site.....we had blacktop with full hook-ups including cable (101 stations scanned!). Small pool at campground was clean and fun for the kids. 2 baby slides into the pool. Sites are a bit close, and compare to a KOA in size, with just a few feet to your neighbor. This never bothers us, as we usually only are at the camper to eat and sleep. Quiet times were respected. Bathhouse is new, clean, with ample showers and toilets. They have tents already erected for rent, as well as treehouses. Saw folks playing basketball and tennis on-site. The best part about staying at this campground are the Mt. Olympus Water/Theme Park passes that are included in your stay. Campground is within walking distance, but you can park for free if you want to drive over. The day of departure, we were able to leave our camper after check-out in the theme park lot for FREE. This allowed us to drive about the Dells area, without worrying about the camper. We returned to find our camper safe and ready to roll home. This was a great value and we will be back next year for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort