Stayed this weekend for a family reunion and what a disappointment. Stayed in the village, which was a motel that needed serious upgrades. Had to get to my room via the back of the building. Stayed in bldg. 12. Had to request towels, because the room was not cleaned. Tried to relocate to the hotel, but the desk clerks are trained to lie about no room. They had rooms online but I was told they had nothing available. Over priced concessions too. Never again will I stay here. It is over priced, who stays in a motel for 3 nights for $1,000.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort