When you consider travelling and staying at Mt. Olympus, pay careful attention to what others have written from their past experiences. That helped prepare me for what might lay ahead. We stayed in building 18 at Mt. Zeus for $250 a night during the 4th of July week. That room should run about $50 a night considering the room style, age of hotel, and amenities. You're in essence paying for those wristbands at the park. If you're not going to utilize that to it's fullest, it's not worth the price. The outdoor waterpark was a lot of fun, especially the two wave pools. The go-karts were also really fun with typical wait times of 20 minutes. The new Hades 360 was the scariest rollercoaster I was ever on. It probably wouldn't have been had it not been made of wood. All 5 rollercoasters are made of wood which means they're going to be hard on your neck and back--they are not smooth at all and I would warn you to brace yourself for this. Even my 13 year old daughter had a stiff neck after riding the Hades. You are not allowed to bring in any food or drink. They do check bags as you walk in--these checkers could be employed by airport security as they're not even allowing juice in. Prepare to spend a lot of extra money as food and drink are expensive. Also, prepare to park on either end of the action--either by the rides or the upper waterpark. Bring your walking shoes as everything is very spread out. One of the best parts of the trip were the fireworks. They were the absolute best I've ever seen in my life. We had a lot of fun on this trip, but we will try another waterpark some other time due to the high price tag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort