We stayed in Rome, which is right across the parking lot from the water/amusement park. This was handy for the younger kids in the party, who were able to come back and nap. The stay and play deal is nice, admission to the park the day you arrive and the day you depart is included in the price of the room, but because of that, the rooms are pricey and vary w/the number of people in the room. Lots of rooms with bunk beds for kids, those are fun and BIG. Kind of spartan, though- no carpet or upholstered chairs, but that's probably best when everyone is sopping wet! Microwave, mini fridge, Comfy beds and pillows, hair dryer are provided. Oh, and for some reason, our room smelled like a cedar closet ( or a gerbil cage, as our kid said).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort