“Great place stay”
Review of Mt. Olympus Resort

Mt. Olympus Resort
Ranked #66 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I loved mt. Olympus , we had so much fun. It's a great time for the whole family. Each of my children had something to do. Although the queen beds are really full size beds the overall of the room was nice.my children has really enjoyed theirselves. Really nice place for. Family get away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 11, 2013

It was extremely crowded during spring break. The rooms were pretty clean but the water park not so much. It is a pretty convenient location though. And they did have the indoor amusement park open. The outdoor go-carts were also open which was nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The price was just right, the room was perfect and the loction was amazing! Will most definitely stay again and again! Great place to bring the family on short notice and on a budget! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great bonus at check-in....room upgrade!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Takeesha L
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Mt Olympus's waterpark I'd give a B. Just because it's well, it's average. Just your typical waterpark. But they have a pretty amazing theme park! The rollercoasters are so thrilling and intense. And maybe it's me, but I never felt 100% safe on them. They seem run down and rickety to me. Another downside is the cleanliness. Lets face it- this place is dirty. It just is. But it's still fun. I recommend Kalahari as the best Dells waterpark resort

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Nate R
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We decided to book a weekend trip to the Dells last minute. I looked at all of the resorts with indoor waterparks and this one was one of the cheapest by a long shot. After reading the reviews I realized staying at any of the "village" rooms would be a bad idea, so I paid the extra for Hotel Rome. It was worth the extra money because we were on site and the waterpark is connected. It was a bit of a walk to get to the pool but at least we didn't have to drive. The room was clean and comfortable. I was nervous because when booking the picture stated that it may not be representative of the actual room. Thankfully it was!

Now for the bad part. As soon as we checked in my husband went to get a cart to haul all of our things in. He was stopped by a timeshare shark. Of course they were offering $100 Visa card if you would come check out the place the next day. He also gave me a free coupon book ("welcome packet") that I could pick up myself right inside the doors. I was really surprised and annoyed At the whole ordeal. They are set up right inside the front door before you even get to the front desk!!!!!

The front desk area was large and check in was efficient. We got a map, our bracelets (must be worn to get in to the pool and indoor/outdoor parks, $20 charge if you need a replacement) and keys. The bracelet can also be used to charge things to your room.

Our room was on the 2nd floor and the window actually opened. It was nice to have fresh air in the room.

As mentioned previously, the village rooms are spread out all along the street in multiple buildings. It looks like they bought a bunch of the older/smaller motels and turned them into their buildings. Some could be an easy walk, but if its winter you'd have to drive to the wAterpark.

The waterpark was good for our 14 month old. I think older kids would be bored quickly because there are only a few slides.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank iheartplaya
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Loved the experience at Mt Olympus Village. Good value and great waterpark and theme park was included with our stay. Our kids loved the opa coaster and go karts. Waterpark staff and hotel will very clean and friendly for families. Would stay again..

Room Tip: Bunks beds kids will love them.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We stayed in the Rome room in Mt Olympus, it was very nice and location was very nice. The rooms were normal sized and the bathroom was nice. It wasn't overly huge, but had a nice layout and plenty of room for my husband and I. We were not far from the indoor waterpark and was happy all the way around, we would stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple