We went to the dells for a couple of days over spring break to see if we would like it enough to come back for a week in the summer. Mt Olympus was going to be where we stayed the last night of our trip. They put us in what looked to be an apartment building made into hotel rooms 2 miles away! No front desk, vending or ice machines, and not even a mini coffee pot in the room. So we went to the water park and it was so over crowded it was gross, just people on top of people. We then walked down to ride the go carts, after a long walk in fairly cold weather they put up the closed sign as soon as we walked up. The parking lot was full and it was just rediculous, I went to the front desk and got a refund for our room and we left. Never will we ever go back. Ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort