Mt. Olympus Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Villages(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
1,994 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The Olympic Village Hotel room was sooo noisey with people partying well past 2 AM. I even called the front desk each night and they were slow to respond. Not sure if each building has off site security but it took a long time to have the issue resolved.

I do think for what we paid, it was a great family value. The room itself was par, but clean.

The only other negative was we went to enjoy their Fall Fest and they didn't rotate roller coasters at all, only had 2-3 open and the inside go karts were closed the whole time. However my family had a blast with all of the different outside tracks opened. Plenty for a fmaily to do there, my kids were 11 and 9 when we went there.

If you can get a GREAT deal here, it is worth it but my suggestion is request a top floor room away from noise.

CJ :)

Room Tip: Ask for only the UPDATED Village rooms, especially in the summer!!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cbjhome
Reviewed March 18, 2013

first of all we went ahead and spent the 174 a night to be close to waterpark and stay at "hotel rome" what a joke.hotel rome is nothing more than a run down hotel with some roman wallpaper on one of your walls. homemade bunkbeds with all the screw holes showing.everything in room is made in house to save money.even the decorative "tile" in your shower is nothing more than cheap linoleum glued to the wall.walking to the waterpark also was a workout and chore it was so far away from our room. the waterpark is super small if you'd ever been to another resort with a very small kids area set up to be very difficult to keep an eye on your kids. my kids and I would be freezing cold if you got out of the water so we could only stay for an hour or so before shivering set in. as far as the indoor theme park was nothing more than a rundown indoor carnival. one more complaint- there was so many people there,mostly the public, during the day, after driving back and forth for 20 minutes,we had to park almost 1/4 mile away and walk with kids in freezing cold. went to desk to complain and they told us that's the way it is. very pissed off to have spent small fortune on this hotel. spent our trip wishing we had put our money into Kalahari or great wolf. quit giving mount Olympus your money folks. much better indoor waterparks(check square footage) to take the kids

Room Tip: choose another hotel
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank lanimama
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We decided to take our daughters here for their Spring break. We had a great time! While the hotel is older and may need some updates (carpets in the halls or repainting in some areas in the indoor waterpark) it was an overall good experience. We never ate food at the resort as we brought lots of food from home for our room so I can't comment on food items. The overall experience fit the cost of the resort. I'm very thankful they included the indoor theme park in our package as other resorts do not offer this. Our daughters loved the OPA roller coaster.....well, so did my husband and I. I read several negative reviews and just hope that others who are reading them see this and decide to give Mt. Olympus a try because you won't regret it.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank Christy R
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Ok, this Hotel is for kids and families! While I enjoy going here with my daughter, I would definitely tell people that this is not the classiest place. My daughter wanted to go play in the game room with her pajama pants on and I let her because that is just he kind of place it is. I did find it to be "clean enough" and the price is definitely right. After going here several time's my biggest tip is do yourself a favor stay at Hotel Rome not one of the motels associated with Mount Olympus!

Room Tip: The kids love the bunk beds!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Sunny922
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The staff was rude and very unhelpful, the cleaning staff had not been to our room as of 4:30 pm! When I went to the front seat to get shampoo and conditioner the guy gave me one small bottle of each, when I explained I had a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite with 4 people he reluctantly gave me a second bottle of each while acting as if it was coming directly out of his check! The food is decent, but extremely over priced, $45 for 2 burgers, one chicken strip, 3 fries and 4 drinks is a bit steep!! The outdoor waterpark looks nice but we came in a winter month, so only had access to the indoor portion which was ok for a hotel, but a bit small and packed for an "indoor resort" the indoor theme park was designed more for pre-teen kids (with the exception of the roller coaster which was pretty unique) and fairly limited. The guy that checked us in and the guy who was working in the Gladiator Bar and Grill were the only 2 people who had a good attitude, everybody else we had to deal with acted put off by us asking questions or about local attractions!! I have had better service from a low budget roadside inn than I had at this supposed resort!! Our suite was really nice, but walking through and seeing the normal rooms I was far from impressed, they were entirely wooden, wooden floors, wooden furniture, wooden desks, etc. All in all I would give this place a 1-2 star review out of 5, and I can't forsee me making a return trip to this particular resort in my future. Don't get sucked in by their low prices, it is a classic case of "bait and switch", spend a few more dollars and stay at one of the other indoor waterpark resorts as we plan to do in the future!!

• Stayed: March 2013