Mt. Olympus Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$143
$129
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$124
$113
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$110
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$104
$98
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$200
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$185
$179
Travelocity
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$79
$77
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Agoda.com
2,011 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my 1st time at a "Water park" and with kids. The water park indoor and outdoor rides were pretty good. i do have some recommendations that might help. try to stay close to the actual water park otherwise you will have to walk or drive every time you go. The only thing that's not good about driving is the parking, you have to park up this crazy hill and with little ones not the greatest after a long day. The kids enjoyed sleeping in bunkbeds and had no problems falling asleep after being outside all day. The hotel doesn't have any restaurants, only fast food, and mostly outside. We brought extra food for in between meals and picky eaters. The bartender at the outside bar was very nice, you could order food outside. Be prepared to walk around a lot. My kids loved the outside go carts, they could go in small ones or big ones w/us.
There wasn't anything fantastic about the hotel and there's so many to choose. Make sure you find one that has indoor and outdoor, just in case it rains. I would not stay here again, but I would definitely go back and try a different hotel.

Room Tip: Stay at the main hotel, it's walking distance to everything.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed for one night on March 8th and played in the waterpark all day with the kids on the 9th before heading home. It was convenient to be staying right there and the kids had a great time playing at the waterpark.
My complaint is the walls are very thin..I was awaken several times through the night by just people walking and talking in a normal voice in the hallway, and especially from people walking aroung on the floor above us. Kids loved the bunk beds, but I thought our bed was very hard and uncomfortable. We found the staff to be friendly. No complimentary breakfast and all food is pretty spendy and not very good at the resort itself. Our room did have a microwave and small fridge, so we brought some food and snacks in.
I give it a three rating because we got an excellent value on this night stay and I like that it includes free passes for both check-in and check out days.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Maryann G
Reviewed March 12, 2013

My fiance and I decided to spend three nights at Mt. Olympus and Hotel Rome on March 11-13, 2013. We received a coupon for $60/night, which we thought was a good deal for everything involved, but we soon realized how they made money.

First of all they cut corners while building this hotel. There is absolutely no sound insulation in this hotel. You can hear everything louder than a normal conversation level from the rooms on each side of you and above & below you. The door to the room blocks none of the noise from the hallways. When you have hundreds of little screaming children running up and down the halls until 11 pm and drunk adults/teens coming back from the local "club" until 1 pm, there is little time for quiet sleep. The room and hallway floors likely dont have a adequate base layer either, because they creak, pop, and echo very loudly. Sound was my biggest problem with this hotel.

They also make money off of the high prices of their poor food. $18 for two burned burgers and a 20 oz soda. I expected this before coming here, but it didn't help my already deteriorating opinion of this place.

The room we stayed in (a two queen bed) contained the usual items, but the quality of them was very, very poor. The bed covers only consisted of a bed sheet and a very thin "doily" type bed throw. I say "throw", because it didn't qualify as a blanket. The middle of winter and you don't get a blanket? The most run-down motel on the side of the road will still give you a blanket! But not here. The wood furniture was uncomfortable, as was the floor, but I understand this was likely chosen so it would hold up well against thousands of wet vacationers. Also, not a single piece of storage existed in the room other than a coat hanger. No dressers, closets, drawers, nothing...

We scoped out the indoor water park the night before. Looks fun for the kids, but kind of small. We probably would have went in had we decided to stay the rest of our trip.

Overall, I would stay away from this resort. They draw you in with low prices and follow it up with very low quality. The phrase "you get what you pay for" embodies this so called "resort".

Room Tip: If you must stay here, DEMAND a room at the end of the hallway on the top floor, otherwise bring ear plugs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mark T
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family is frequent visitors of Wisconsin Dells. We stayed here the weekend of March 8, 2013 at the 2 bedroom condo-type suite, it's in the Oddesy Hotel portion. The staff had horrible attitudes the indoor waterpark is small and the indoor theme park is even smaller. Plus you had to walk through the waterpark then go outside to get into the theme park (when there were gates that lead right to the theme park). It is still winter so you need a jacket when you go outside. The staff was rude (witnessed one arguing with a customer and rudely stating his opinion). JUST A HORRIBLE STAY! For almost $700.00 we were expecting way more. Chula Vista and Kalahari will get my money from here on out during the Winter Months!! Oh and don't let me forget that the bedspread was like a brillo pad--rough!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Ms R
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Me and my boyfriend went for a weekend for.both our first time & found a great deal with Mt. Olympus... got the queen bed room,.yeah I freaked out! 1970s room that a trucker would bring a girl to for a one night stand. Pink & green sponge painted lamp shades & holes all over the blanket. I called the hotel operater & got a 2 queen themed room for the same price... so much nicer & cleaner. Someone kept smoking outside my door & leaving cigarette butts. The theme park was very crowded but long lines... the water park was also nice & lifeguards always paying attention. Great food choices in the area & will definitely be returning except will be gettin a 2 queen room from now on.

• Stayed: March 2013