We felt like we were at a College Frat Party all weekend!!! My daughter had a volleyball tournament in the Dells. A few of the families stayed Friday - Sunday. The majority of us stayed at Mykonos Village #10, which is 1 of the hotels recently bought & remodeled by Mt. Olympus. Check in is done at Mt. Olympus. When getting to the hotel we were staying at, we couldn't figure out where to go in. There was a sign in the front of the hotel, where the lobby used to be, that said, 'Employees Only'. The parking is in the back, & you are completely on your own. There is NO lobby, front desk, employees, etc. NO security on sight ~ nothing! We arrived about 6:00 pm & were greeted by a group of young men, who were so stoned & so drunk! On Saturday, they were already 'gone' by 11:00 am. They were asking our teenage girls if they would like a drink or wanted to party & get high. The most awful foul language was being used! Saturday night, when the girls needed their rest for the tournament, the young men were in the hallways, yelling, fighting, smoking, etc. Needless to say, not many of us got much sleep either night! I would think this should be a family atmosphere! We all were very, very uncomfortable! We went to Mt. Olympus waterpark on Saturday & there is NOT enough parking, or room in the waterpark for all the people staying in all of the Mykonos Villages. It seems as though, Mt. Olympus is taking over the Dells & I truly believe this will be a bad thing!!! The hallways could've been vaccumed and wiped down. On the plus side, the rooms were clean, with a fridge & microwave.
I am truly sorry to complain, as I always try to see the good side of everything! But, people MUST know what they are getting into when stayng at the Mykonos Village Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort