We decided to stay at Mt Olympus after riding past and seeing the improvements to the outdoor waterpark. Problem was way to many people, absolutely no place to sit. We walked around for at least a 1/2 hour trying to find an open chair. Long lines, way over crowded. The resort itself, i mean it's clean, but the staff is not very friendly and when we finally got our room we found there are no dressers, just 2 queen beds and 1 small t.v. Very basic set up. I think for the $ 233.00 they charged us for 1 night you can do your research and find a much better place to stay for the money. Over all, " Just Average".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort