I stayed with a friend and his wife so our room had a master bedroom and a smaller bedroom. I wouldn't have minded the smaller room but it had an opening at the top that allowed for less privacy. I didn't like that at all. But if you have kids, i guess that doesn't matter.
I was there late October and it was getting chilly outside, so no outdoor waterpark. What was nice was that the stay included access to the park and anything that was open at that time. At that time, its pretty much two roller coasters, two tracks of go carts and a few other holloween themed attractions.
It was a nice short trip but i would not recommend it if you are trying to get away for a few days. Although it is nice if you are just getting away for about two days.
A lot of other non-mt olympus attractions were closed due to the season ending.
Nothing spectacluar, just an ok trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort