My experience with Hotel Rome at Mt. Olympus is negative. The one positive I will say is the room was incredibly clean. The price for the hotel and amusement park passes is way overpriced. As we all know the weather in the Dells can be very chilly. The day we stayed here was very overcast and cold (although it was supposed to be hot). We tried the indoor park which was small and mediocre at best. The outdoor parks were mediocre including the worlds slowst lazy river which you had to stay in your rafts.... i was unimpressed. Hades was cool and that was the ONLY thing I enjoyed. Save your money! go to NOAHS ARK!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort