The Hotel Rome was nice because it was on the grounds with the water parks and the amusement parks, so we didn't have to get there from the other Mt. Olympus properties. We had 2 rooms which accomodated all of the family members that came. The rooms were very spacious, the bunk beds had great sides so that my 7 year old could sleep in the top bunk without worries of falling out and the staff was helpful in suggesting restaurants to dine in. The amusement rides were thrilling, the indoor amusement portion was a little on the "weak" side, the go karts in the indoor part weren't working the entire time we were there. The water park was wonderful, we all were able to enjoy most of the rides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort