We booked a last minute trip for 6 of us to this property for the last day of our kids vacation. We got a great room with two queen beds and a set of bunk beds for the kids. The package included a lift ticket to Christmas Mountain (we did snow tubing) and two days of the water and theme park. The water park was a tun of fun and the kids had a blast. Total package price was about $200 for the room, water park and tubing.
The room was in pretty good shape, bathroom was a bit small, but having the sink outside helped with this size group. Complimentary internet was also nice. Room had a min-fridge that worked out well and the heating was solid.
The one draw back--hit the theme park before the water park as you have to walk outside and it was cold during our stay and you don't want to take this walk in the cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort