Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Glacier Canyon Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
Wilderness Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Dell Creek Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Sundara Inn and Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
2,997 results
All reviewssands buildingindoor theme parkivory coastferris wheelgreat karoodouble cutmaster blasterhut roomroyal african queen suitebrew pubbowling alleysweet hutwater parkcookie decoratingswim up barmovie theaterall ages
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2006

We stayed overnight w/ my husband when he was there all week for convention. Huge, fabulous room (double suite) with fireplace. Indoor waterpark is enormous, well-guarded, seemed clean and well-run. Very noisy and mostly geared for either very small kids or much older kids. We have an 11 year old and she just loved it. Everything if very pricey, but very family oriented. Bathroom in suite was not completely clean, but otherwise nice people and nicely kept.
We'll be back.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank gladmom
Reviewed September 9, 2006

We checked into a three bedroom condo on August 28. We found the unit to be in need of a good cleaning. The electric stove had a glass top that was caked from past cookings. Does their housekeeping staff know that there is a glass stovetop cleaner on the market? Or is management trying to cut corners? We were especially "appreciative" of the half roll of toilet paper in each of the bathrooms with no back-up roll anywhere to be found. The whirlpool bathtub needed to be cleaned better. When trying to retrieve a lost checker piece from the kids' game in the kitchen, I pulled out the bottom drawer of the stove, only to find two baking pans amid dirt and crumbs on the floor underneath. [I have to wonder, were previous tenants charged for these missing pans?] As for the bathing suit I found behind our dresser, was this a special gift for us from the staff? Thanks, but it wasn't my size! I own a cleaning service. I assure you I wouldn't be in business these last seventeen years if I provided such poor service. I would've heard about the dust immediately and been fired for the other infractions. Although housekeeping was informed about this, nothing was done to rectify. And management offered nothing in appeasement. Perhaps they don't believe that people will go anywhere else. But we will. If we should go up to the Dells again, we'll proabably stay at the Great Wolf. But we may not need to go there again since Illinois has waterpark hotels sprouting up all over, one just a few miles from us. Customer service brings the customer back. I wish the people in Wisconsin Dells would remember that.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
18  Thank goofbumps
Reviewed September 6, 2006

Our family of 6, stayed at the Kalahari Resort for 2 - nights over Labor Day weekend. Our suite was clean & large with comfortable beds. We appreciated the microwave & refrigerator in our room. The indoor & outdoor waterparks were so fun. We even had massages at the Kalahari Spa. It was a great property, we definitely want to return to this well-managed resort.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
16  Thank BradnCheryl
Reviewed September 3, 2006

Checked in on Aug 28 2006 for three nights, 3br condo. 11 people. 3 children, 8 adults, 3 who were seniors, 1 disabled. At checkin was informed about $250.00 deposit for kitchen supplies which I was informed of when reservation was made. That's okay. 1st night deposit of $387 already paid with a balance of $775.00 which was to be split among three other parties credit cards. I was told we could settle the balance anytime between checkin and checkout but, there was an additional $50.00 per person deposit for INCIDENTALS that I was not informed about when the reservation was made or on the reservation in mail and email.I informed them I wanted all charges ( incidentals) blocked and was informed it would be taken care of. The next morning, I spoke with the housekeeping supervisor about the dirty unit but it was never rectified. Went to take money from ATM--NSF because Kalahari put a hold on my acct for total 2488.38 for balance of 775.00. Manager offered 1 pizza for 11 ppl bc no $ in my account later rectified after I had a fit. Why weren't these charges explained before checkin?? Oh! By the way ,these charges that I requested blocked! ( $50.00 per person ). They charged me $50.00 per person PER NIGHT!!! For all the hassle and dirty rooms ( grease all over stove, huge spots on rug, very dusty tables, dust stuck to bottoms of kitchen chairs, dirty refrigerator and the list I gave the housekeeping supervisor on 8/29/2006 wasn't worth the 1 free pizza offered because I couldn't withdraw $ from ATM . I hope to hear from management of Kalahari because I will never stay there again and will recommend Wilderness to all friends ( stayed at Wilderness 2x and was very happy.).

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
26  Thank maggots
Reviewed September 2, 2006

The hotel has nice rooms the waterpark is great for all ages. And the game room is very big clean and nice. Is alot to do for all ages.

• Stayed: September 2005, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank ashlyngrace