Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Day's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$54
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$67
$139
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$54
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$102
$94
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$130
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$78
$76
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
2,997 results
All reviewssands buildingindoor theme parkivory coastferris wheelgreat karoodouble cutmaster blasterhut roomroyal african queen suitebrew pubbowling alleysweet hutwater parkcookie decoratingswim up barmovie theaterall ages
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2009

Looks like the Kalahari is a little overwhelmed by all of the families rushing up to the Dells for Spring Break. We tried to extend our stay from 2 to 3 days and the reservationist was so rude that I politely gave up and hung up the phone. After waiting 2 days to regain my composure (and hoping to get a different rep) I tried to call back. After waiting in the phone tree for 10 minutes, I was finally told that I'd have to wait 2-3 hours for a return phone call as they were currently overwhelmed in reservations. If they can't handle the phone calls properly, I'm doubtful I'll get any better treatment once we check in. I'm tempted to cancel my reservation at this point! This is ridiculous!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Indianamouselover
Reviewed March 11, 2009

This place is a fun place for families or if your with friends. The lobby has a uniqe theme of the safari wilderness, as they have stores, photo stations, bar, etc. Our stay was for Christmas Break. Even know the Theme park was open when we where there, I here great reviews for it though. Go-carts, rock wall, ropes coarse, bowling, etc. To break to the point, it a great place to go if your a water park lover.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank mudhen10
Reviewed March 9, 2009

While booking the room, my sister called 3 different times and received 3 different rates for the same night. Upon arrival, check in was slow but eventually we made it to our room. The waterpark was fun but 2 of the adult slide were shut down. For dinner we decided to order room service from Damons. The burgers were undercooked and the fries were soggy, not to mention they gave me the wrong entree. The beds were horribly uncomfortable and I actually kept rolling into by niece because the center was concave. We stayed in room 3200 and all night people were running above us. While checking out my sister brought all this to the front desk's attention and they offered us free amusement park passes....this includes rock climbing, ropes course, mini golf, go karts and the ferris wheel! For $350 a night for 4 adults and 1 child, the whole experience was a waste!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Jodilynnm
Reviewed March 3, 2009

From Ann Arbor, MI for 3 straight winters, we have headed to Dells, WI for a 3 nights stay at the fabulous Kalahari Resort. My daughter, two grandkids, a family friend and I stayed in the Village Suite which is a condo. It did not disappoint. Three very large, gorgeous bedrooms, with dining bar, kitchen, and comfy room for watching our big screen TV. Of course each room had its own flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, bathroom, patio, and safe as well. It was a nice little hike to the main building. However, there was so much to see on our way that we hardly noticed the distance. There are places to sit and leisurely dine, faster food if you prefer, shop, have a portrait made, hair braided, play arcade games, or sit quietly by the fireplace and ponder what to do next. The indoor Theme Park is probably much larger than you're thinking. It's really QUITE big. With a ferris wheel, climbing wall, rope course, go karts, golf, laser tag, bowling alley, games, etc., it's really easy to see why. My grandkids were there for three or four hours! They would have stayed longer, but I was tired! Now for the Water Park. It's HUGE! It's like no other indoor water park you've seen. Fun water activities everywhere you look! You can even surf! That is, if you have the nerve! Maybe you prefer lazying down the river on an inner tube. Or if you're like me, you might just prefer sitting back on a lounge chair watching others do those fantastic things in water. Now you probably can understand why my grandkids are already planning our next mid-winter break to the Kalahari Resort in the Dells. By the way, I almost forgot to tell you something. There's a Damon's Restaurant there also, and a movie theatre. And guess what? All of this fun is under ONE ROOF!!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank funlver
Reviewed March 3, 2009

My boyfriend and I recently stayed overnight the resort. We were in the sands room 1109, which was a nice, expensive room. When waking up Saturday the 21st, I went to take a shower and there was no hot water at all. I called the desk around 8:30 requesting someone to come and fix this. An hour later nothing has happened, still cold water. I called the front desk again and requested to speak with a manager. I got disconnected. Called back again and the front desk said the manager will call back. More time goes by and now it is almost 10:00 when the manager calls back. All that she said she could do for us is give us 2 extra hours to check out since we both have not showered yet and check out is in ONE hour. I kept going back and forth with her and she said that giving us this time was all that she could do for us. This is the LEAST I expected her to do, there was no way I could get ready and be gone by 11:00. We had plans later that day and couldn’t even enjoy the water park because we were stuck in our room ALL MORNING dealing with having no hot water. I am VERY disappointed with this trip because I couldn’t even enjoy half of it because I was stuck in the room. The customer service skills lacked greatly in this example, every person I talked to was very short with me, and nobody was taking the time to help us out when it was your hotel that failed us.

Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple