Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$142
$129
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
BestWestern.com
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Hotwire.com
$229
TripAdvisor
3,005 results
All reviewssands buildingindoor theme parkivory coastferris wheelgreat karoodouble cutmaster blasterhut roomroyal african queen suitebrew pubbowling alleysweet hutwater parkcookie decoratingswim up barmovie theaterall ages
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This is an amazing hotel for any age group! This was my second stay at the Kalahari Resort. My dad and I stayed here a couple nights before school started. I loved all the amenities at the resort! The breakfast buffet near the indoor water park entrance was great as well. And the indoor and outdoor water parks were AMAZING! There are slides that range from small kiddie slides, to tall body and tube slides, a flowrider, and a watercoaster. The arcade was great! I also enjoyed the mini-golf, indoor ferris wheel, and go-karts! I was also very pleased with how quiet our room was despite facing the highway.The staff was also very friendly and helpful. The one thing I did not like was there are too many things to do at the resort and the Dells for just two nights!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I was part of an 11 person group (5 adults and 6 kids). we went on a family fun weekend getaway package. highly recommend this package. we had a blast! from the minute we got there to the minute we left. the kids were entertained the whole time. we never had to leave the hotel for anything. everything was under one roof. breakfast and dinner were amazing! the indoor waterpark was a blast. the kids hated leaving everyday. the indoor theme park was great and our room was perfect. I highly recommend this place to all my friends and family.

Room Tip: look into the family fun weekend getaway packages for good deals
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 27, 2014

we have been staying at the resort for years and have always enjoyed our selves. this time we had a very much different experience. customer service was bad. the front desk seem disorganized. many games in the game room dysfunctiona and to make matters worse when I got home I found charges on my card that I did not authorize. When I called I was told it was a charge for smoking in the room. We do not smoke. no one in my party smoked and I don't even believe any of our visitors smoke. They refuse to believe that & would not give me a refund. They claim that they had many different departments come to smell the odor that it was offensive & the charges stand. I have no recourse. it is their word against mine. They can charge me whatever they want & claim it was for damage. What a scam. our room was not even ready when we arrived how do I know that's because they weren't already in the room trying to remove the smell. I will never stay there again. I will go to the wilderness it's less expensive & you won't get robbed there.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank noway33
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

While we are thankful for you continually visiting us, I am sorry to hear about the outcome of your recent stay. We are a completely smoke-free establishment, and do take this action within our walls very seriously. We do follow strict protocol to ensure we completely remove any reminiscence of this action. As guests visit, we are entrusted with the fact that families will not have to experience this smell within their rooms. I understand you feel that you did not smoke within the room nor thought any guests of yours brought this in, however, as we have trained individuals in this area we do our best to identify and hold those accountable. Again, I am very sorry to hear that our views in this regard do not align. I will be sure to share your thoughts and if there is any additional followup, we will be sure to reach out to you. Thank you for your time and feedback.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

My boyfriend and I booked a night here as an early Valentine's Day activity because it was cheaper to come during the week. We had a room with jacuzzi and king bed. Our room was very spacious, clean, and absolutely wonderful! I had wished we would have been able to open the 'deck' door, but it was cold and therefore frozen shut with some ice on the inside of the door. But the room was very clean, and the TV is large enough and in a good position to be seen from both the bed and the jacuzzi. We had tried to order dinner from their pizza place inside the hotel, trying both the extension provided and the speed-dial key provided, but the phone just kept ringing and would eventually hang up. We must've tried a dozen times before just resorting to a local, cheap pizza place.
We love that we were able to go to the waterpark the following day after we checked out as we arrived later the night before and could not go then! However, upon arriving the night before, we only had waterpark passes and were interested in getting the theme park passes as well. From what we were finding, though, it appeared that it would cost more for us to upgrade to both passes than if we weren't hotel guests. That seemed odd to us so we did ask about it at the front desk, and it did turn out to be that way. I can't recall the price difference or anything like that, but it would have cost us more money than non-hotel guests to upgrade to a theme park pass. The cost of adding the theme park pass or paying to do any of the attractions in there just did not seem worth it to us, so I can't speak to the quality of the theme park.
However, the waterpark was great. During the week it wasn't as crowded as I assume weekends are, so it was nice not having to wait in long lines for rides. We also love the outdoor hot tubs; snow was blowing off of the roof which was very cool! And the swim-up bar was also a cool/different surprise.
Overall, we enjoyed ourselves and are glad we stayed here!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ajhus

We're thrilled that you choose to visit us for Valentine's Day! Thank you for taking the time to review us. So glad to hear that you enjoyed the waterpark and your suite. To help clear up any confusion, Indoor Theme Park passes are in fact cheaper for resort guests, and last your entire stay, while outside guests it is more expensive and only for a day visit. Resort guest admission is an additional $25 per person, good for entire stay. Outside guests are $29 for a day pass. Hope this helps clear that up. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I Booked our reservation for the Kalahari on the website. I did experience problems with booking, and it kept telling me to try again. I finally was able to book a room, however my credit card was charged 3 times for the same room. I called & they cancelled 2 of the reservations. However, it has been almost 2 weeks & I'm still waiting for my credit card to be refunded for 2 of the 3 reservations. Kalahari has already taken the money from my account, but I have yet to get it back. I am very unhappy this is taking so long to get my money back when it wasn't my fault.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family

While I am glad to hear that we will be seeing you soon, I am very sorry to hear about your reservation process online. Once we cancel a reservation, it typically only takes a couple days from the day or cancellation for the bank to release the hold. I am happy to double check to ensure it is indeed the bank we are waiting on to release the funds if that were to help. Please email me your contact info to KRizzo@KalahariResorts.com and I will most certainly look into that right away for you. Thank you again for reaching out to us. I do hope that we can get this all corrected for you and you then have the most enjoyable stay. Talk to you soon and thank you again.