Two weeks ago my husband and I decided to take our three sons (3,4,6) to the Dells for a 3 day 2 night summer vacation. Searched the Polynesian's website, consulted trip advisor and decided it was where we wanted to stay. This place was ABSOLUTELY wonderful!! The room was perfect. Ample space for the five of us (we had a king bed with pull out sofa). It had a balcony with an awesome view of the pirate ship ---the boys loved it! We never felt overwhelmed with crowds or rude people. There are several waterparks on the property...all geared towards chidren 0-14. We will definitely stay at the Polynesian again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells