Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$134
Hotels.com$134
FindHotel$134
Priceline$134
Agoda.com$134
CheapTickets$134
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Room was a decent size. Staff was very friendly. However, our daughter's room didn't have clean bedsheets. No room cleaning was done while we were there. Indoor water park didn't open until after 4 PM. Location was good. Our young grandchildren had fun.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

8/31-9/2/19
My wife and I stayed at the Polynesian Water Resort Labor Day weekend, August 31st thru September 2, 2019. We chose the Polynesian because we wanted a nice water resort in the Dells that would be close to the downtown area. Based on the pictures and the amenities listed on the website we thought this would be a great place to stay.
Upon our arrival we were not impressed with the appearance of the resort grounds. Despite my wife's concerns and request to find another hotel, I decided to stay because the first night's non refundable payment had already been withdrawn.
I don't know where to begin with my dissatisfaction, let's start with our entry to the rooms, at door# 5 where the walk way was covered with overflowing trash that appeared to have been there for days.
Once we entered the room (282) there was no comforter or blanket only sheets on the bed, so we purchased a comforter at the local Walmart.
The air conditioner would not stay on and kept cutting off throughout the day. Later that evening it got pretty cool and we attempted to run the heat when we smelled a strong burning odor coming from the heater. So we had to unplug it because once we shut it off it was secreting the odor and fumes. We called the front desk but was unable to report the issue due to the in operable phone with wires coming out of the receiver!
Our room was never cleaned I had to go to the front desk to get fresh towels. But on the day of checkout approximately 9:30 am the house keeping gentleman knocked on the door on 3 separate occasions and was told my wife was not dressed but he attempted to enter the room anyway! She was mortified and slammed the door before he could enter!
Upon checking out and voicing our concerns and disbelief of all that transpired on our stay at the Polynesian, the manager on duty seemed to be disinterested and unapologetic.
We felt it was important to let consumers know since this was our 1 year wedding anniversary.

Room tip: I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone , extremely disappointed
1  Thank logan820
Reviewed August 21, 2019

This is the second year we have went here. The kids have an awesome time. Only thing that was a negative this year is the hot tub had what looked like dirt/skin the morning we were leaving like maybe they didn't clean it?

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 19, 2019

I stayed at the Chula Vista for a few nights. Then my gf and I checked into the Polynesian for 1 night and this might be the worst hotel room I've ever seen. I don't think they have switched anything out since they built it. There were stains all over the floor and stains on the wall. I really didn't trust sleeping in the bed. They still have a box tv which if I'm paying over $150 a night I would expect some type of upgraded tv. The overall condition of the "resort" would be a 0 in my book. Everything was dirty and it smelled terrible. Lights hanging out of the ceiling. I would never stay here again unless there are some drastic changes made and at that the staff was terrible to work with. Key cards didn't work the first time I went to the room and they weren't very friendly at all.

Room tip: Don't choose any room here. You will regret it.
1  Thank lukestrupp1
Reviewed August 17, 2019

We left shortly after check in to stay elsewhere. Staff was not very friendly or responsive at check in. They tried to charge me a second time for the room (I’d already paid online). The overall property is rundown, peeling wall paper and paint, and the elevators took me back to my college days (not in a good way). Upon arriving to our room we found that the beds had been made but there were dirty/used towels and washcloths in the sink and bathroom, along with the keys from the previous guests. We certainly didn’t trust that the linens had actually been changed. Staff didn’t seem surprised or really to even care when we told them we were leaving and asked for a refund (which Hotels.com very kindly helped us out with).

Trip type: Traveled with family