Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$134
Hotels.com$134
FindHotel$134
Agoda.com$134
Priceline$134
Traveluro$172
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

i got bed bugs. it smelled like cigarettes. they don’t clean the pools. and the workers are mean. the whole place had different disgusting smells. there was eaten food on the ground. it didn’t seem like they did any sort of cleaning around there.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sarahhgrace_
Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Our room was great. 1 King size bedroom condo, kitchen, sleeper sofa, dinette set, 2 chairs, living room! Plenty of room for our family of 4. Newly updated! Some maintenance, paint, weed killer would do wonders for this place. Balconies could use some tlc. Mine had a nail sticking out and the wood was soft like it was rotted. A couple things in the room housekeeping missed. Found some food and wrappers behind a chair, dirt behind couch when pulling out sleeper sofa, and cob webs in the corner by the curtains. There is an odor in the first stairwell hallway. Those are simple, minor things! When I addressed an issue about a grate in the water park that had been laying on the ground for 3 days the manager took care of it right away! Considering I could see it directly from my room. Was concerned as to why the lifeguards, and maintenance who I had watch walked by several times didn’t see this large hole that was supposed to be covered by this large grate. Inside the grata looks like there use to be a neat area to sit or play but it’s full of junk and storage and was a gross mess. Maybe fix it or put some sort of cover to hide this junk! Trim the trees on the island that is surrounded by the lazy river. Considering each the trees are half dead and use a leaf blower or broom and sweep the sticks off the concrete! They hurt little feet! There were a couple lifeguards that did not seem to care to much or take there job seriously. Like they didn’t know how important there job really was.
Overall I had a great experience! The staff was really friendly and helpful. I hope this place can continue to update and renovate! The outdoor and indoor water park was awesome and perfect for my kiddos!! If you don’t like huge crowds and waiting in long water slides lines, this is the place to go!! I would recommend this place and request a 1 bedroom condo! I will be returning soon!

Reviewed July 20, 2019

We stayed in the updated part of this property and the rooms were both nice, though I'm not sure how much they really clean them, my child dropped water on the floor and when I wiped it up the towel was black, so clearly, not doing a lot of mopping. The good things: it's pretty quiet, you're not going to fight for a good spot to sit in the water parks and the staff was all very nice and accommodating. We had a few issues the first night but, they were resolved quickly. The rooms also had ample space for our group to spread out and the kitchenette was an added bonus, we cooked many of our meals, saving that money to do more activities. The bad: the entire property is in need of a serious facelift, flowerbeds are overgrown, the paint is peeling, etc. The water park loses more features each year we stay here (this was our 4th year), I also think this property is much better suited to younger families, there isn't a lot for teens here but, my 6 year old had a blast.

Room tip: Stay in the 'newer' part of the hotel, the more inexpensive rooms are very dated and sometimes have very poor cleaning.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2019 via mobile

Our family had a wonderful vacation here. Our rooms were updated and clean. The pools were fun and exciting. There were lifeguards at every location giving wonderful supervision. We would definitely go back again! The staff were friendly and accommodating. The location was perfect as well. It was quiet in the evening allowing us to relax and just enjoy being in the moment with our family.

Reviewed July 14, 2019

We live this resort but some of the lifeguards were to busy on their cellphones. They should be watching kids instead of texting. I was really disappointed in the number of time I watched certain Lifeguards text message while kids were going down waterslides.

1  Thank Penny D