Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$89
Hotels.com$89
FindHotel$89
Priceline$89
CheapTickets$89
Traveluro$104
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 14, 2019

We live this resort but some of the lifeguards were to busy on their cellphones. They should be watching kids instead of texting. I was really disappointed in the number of time I watched certain Lifeguards text message while kids were going down waterslides.

1  Thank Penny D
Reviewed July 11, 2019

We traveled during Fourth of July weekend and didn't really plan ahead so hotels were limited this is an old hotel trying to be remodeled unfortunately we received one of the older rooms with horribly uncomfortable mattresses so bad that you could hear and feel the springs on them. The sofa bed was even worst had no balance on it at all. There were no beddings for the pullout bed and only one large towel in the room. My husband walked downstairs to get some towels and linens the person behind the front desk said he would send someone right away this was around 9:30pm at about almost midnight I tried calling the front desk and no one answered so I had to walk downstairs which is a pretty long walk to the front desk from where we were at. Let the front desk person know that we had been waiting a really long time and that my kids needed to go to sleep he then replied that he would personally bring them up himself which he did finally. It has a water park I believe a couple of them inside and out nothing huge but nice to have. We did not utilize them so couldn't tell you much about them. One good thing is that Mount Olympus and the shops were about a 5 minute drive.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank maritzag252019
Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I decide to try this place out with our kids. We didn’t read reviews before we went and regretted not doing so. We came early to pre check in and was told they’d call us once our room was ready. We never received the call ended up showing up 30 mins after our check in and all of a sudden our room was ready. We went to our 1st room where as soon as I opened the door pics below is what I saw food trash and dirty sock on the floor. I flagged down an employee where they took us to our second room where it looked clean. The table refrigerator from the 70’s and chair were all very sticky. I asked for someone to clean it and they came back with a towel and told us here you go and walked away. The hotel smelt like a dirty sock and moldy. Very very nasty. The place was literally falling apart the outside of the facility looked like it hasn’t been touched in 10 years. The water park was ok but the life guards weren’t even doing there job. Half of them were standing talking to our employees and the other half just let kids climb up the water slides backwards and all over the rock. If we could have I would have left immediately after that first room. Unfortunately we couldn’t afford to lose $137 for canceling. Don’t waste your money or time here this place was down right disgusting. I forgot to mention the stains on the mattresses and carpet. No security either every side door backed up to a back road was left open for anyone to walk in. We hope this helps people not go here.

2  Thank 585grantg
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

We walked to our room. Dirty, walked outside to see the pool. Garbage all around, looked like the place was abandoned. Room next door had a mattress up against the sliding door. Looks like a drug place. Not safe. We walked back in and left. Found a decent room for the night. I'm so glad we left. We would of slept in our car
Place is a DUMP####!!!#!!!!

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank gmamadaphne
Reviewed June 30, 2019

My room was pretty updated. It was also pretty clean. You have to tell the front desk every day that you want your room cleaned. Two out of the seven days they forgot and when we came back to the resort the room did not smell the best (we had a little one with diapers) The cleaning people did not do a lot of "cleaning" when asked, but it wasn't terrible. The chlorine in the water was a little strong, but my kids did not complain of it. The wifi was terrible and the cable was lacking. It would have been nice to have consistent wifi after a long day out exploring the Dells. (Netflix, Youtube..ect...) My kids enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools. The lifeguards were very attentive. The front desk people were pretty nice. I would come back!

Room tip: I stayed on the first floor!
Date of stay: June 2019