Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$134
Hotels.com$134
FindHotel$134
Priceline$134
Agoda.com$134
CheapTickets$134
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

I did not stay at this resort because it is one of the few that is not guest exclusive so we were able to get Day passes to enjoy the water park. The staff was great, helpful and friendly. It is outdated decor wise but we were there for the water park which my 2 and 4 year olds enjoyed. The water was quite cold though. Cleanliness I would give it a 3 out of 5.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

Everything Elizabeth w. Reviewed was right. We booked early check in and first floor room. We were given a second floor room and had to wait for HOURS in the lobby to check in. Don't go here unless absolutely neccessary.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank CallieLou D
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Very old resort, could of been great 15 or 20 years ago. We stayed at what they call a condo. I have stayed at hotels with better size rooms. Heat went out during stay, filter replaced that looked like it was in there for over 6 months. Bed was a king size but the middle of it was high while the ends had a 20 degree slope, very uncomfortable to sleep on. If you don't care about the look this place is for you. You get what you pay for, rooms are cheap. Was on first floor and very noisy when someone got the room above.

Room tip: This was the best room i thought
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dotman60
Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We booked our trip for Sunday night stay into a holiday Monday. This trip was bad from check in! First we got there at 430 and were told the water park closed at 5 and is not open during the week. The staff was not friendly or seemed to care that we had kids and no water park. We get to our room and its dirty with wet towels, cigarettes and ashes. We were there 20 mins and walked down to check out, staff again didn't care or even asked why were leaving.

1  Thank Jenna B
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I'm sorry I have to give this one star. This was the most disgusting "resort" I have ever been too. Between the pile of ants the size of a softball in the waterpark, the loose fingernails all over the bathroom floor, and the electrical wiring ripped out everywhere not sure what the biggest turn off was...seriously all of this is true. No need for a key card to get in...all security card sliders have just been ripped out. Thank God expedia gave us a full refund. I was appalled at this place. I know you get what you pay for, I have small children and do not need anything extravagant...so I thought this would work....yeah, NO! We went to the best western for half the price, free breakfast, and a warm pool. Oh and CLEAN. Give me a break with this place. I can't believe it can stay open, this is just gross.

2  Thank 240elizabethw