I remember the Polynesian when it was the most amazing indoor waterpark hotel in the Dells. It was one of the pioneers for the indoor waterpark experinece for that area. I remember being awed by the outdoor waterpark on my first visit over 15 years ago.
Well now it has been dwarfed by it's giant cousins like Great Wolf , Kalahari and Chula Vista but has not lost it's place and purpose in my opinion.
The rooms and hotel seem a bit more dated now but are still clean and decent. Most rooms even have a private balcony. The water parks are still awesome and less overwhelming than the bigger resorts. Overall I love this place for the price! It is not a brand new resort but if you want some family fun at one of the lowest rates in the Dells this is your place!
P.S. If you want to book a hotel for a Birthday party ask for one of the rooms on the second floor across the hall from the indoor balcony area overlooking the bigger indoor waterpark ;)
Plenty of room on that large indoor patio to accomodate party visitors plus you can watch the waterpark action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells