So terrible I am fired up writing about it!!! My husband an I booked a weekend here for our honeymoon, the pictures online looked great and when we called the lady said this was the perfect place to have a honeymoon blah blah blah. Long story short we were their for 5 mins, got to our room and were disgusted we complained long enough we got a refund and left. Never ever again!!! To start when you walk in it's filthy, the pool indoors is dirty and grimmy, the carpet is lifted off the floor and stained. We get to our room and it smells like mold, the bed didn't even move when we say on it it wasSO hard!!! All the appliances were old an nasty, coffee pot was dirty there was a used tampon on our bathroom floor, just terrible!!!! Do not waste your time and money. This place should be shut down! We ended up going to mount Olympus for te same price a night and a beautiful room, great customer service and a joyful weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells