Okay so me and my girlfriends stayed here about 7 years ago. So I decided to come back here after searching for a hotel for a Saturday night stay. Here's the deal most hotels and even motels require 2 might stay when you are staying on the weekend. I only needed and could use one night. Upon calling the Polynesian I was quoted for one night and also the Last room. So I booked it at $200, but others like mt.olympus village were going for more and required 2 nights. I was quoted $145 on up for small mom n pop motels. so I took the last room.
Upon check in I was given coupon books a map and told where my room was. I arrived to a much outdated room which I expected. The room had a musty smell, outside our window was trash behind pretty flowers. We changed went to dinner and came back for bed.
My son told me there was no sheet or blanket under his comforter. I called front desk the said they would send someone to make up the bed correctly. I called back a min later to cancel asy other son had just kicked down the sheets I apologized. A few mins later house keeping was at my door tremble bed. I let them know the mistake and apologized. I Was EXTREMLY impressed at the quick response time though.
After falling asleep I was woken up at 1201am by the flipping alarm. oMG I couldn't shut it up. I ended up unplugging it.
The was rust and stuff but the room was mostly clean. The water park also clean. It was nice not being over crowded or having long lines.
So overall for a night I may or may not return, I'm hoping that they get this place spruced up. Even though the 1980s fridge, microwave and tv didn't totally bother me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells