We stayed in a two bedroom suite. The wallpapers in the bathroom was peeling, there's a chunk in the carpet that was missing, the cover sheets on the beds were very outdated and the end tables were dusty. The lifeguards spent all their time looking at girls in bikinis and didn't really pay close attention to the kids. No complaints about the bar tending staff and the food. For the price I paid for a 3 night stay, I wish it would've been a better experience. Would've rather spent the money at a best western. It's a nice place.... They just need to renovate the place and fix a few things. Also, the door knob in the bathroom was so loose that it felt like it could fall apart at any moment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells