Our family usually stays at one of the larger, newer resorts. But we wanted to try something different and im glad we did. Our room we reserved had a jacuzzi and seperate bedroom which was nice, with a pull out bed in other room. The outdoor water park is a little rough around the edges. Chipped and cracked, a little rusty too. But there were no crowds so it didnt stop us from having a good time. The staff was very nice and friendly, even taking the time to try and make our 3 kids ages 2, 3 and 9 laugh. Its a little outdated but at a good rate and no crowds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells