Polynesian Water Park Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$114
$104
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
$88
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Agoda.com
$229
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbigger resortslazy riverswater activitiesoutdoor water parkyear oldsspring breaksummeragesblastwaterslidesgamegrandkidsboys
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We were looking for a place in Wisconsin Dells to take our 3 year old granddaughter for her birthday. This facility seems older but is well kept. There were friendly staff everywhere, including the housekeeping people in the halls who all were smiling and acknowledged us with hellos. They were all very friendly toward our granddaughter who loves people. The woman we made reservations with was extremely helpful and when she learned the age of our granddaughter booked us in a quieter wing for naps and quiet times. The lifeguards were attentive and also very friendly as were the shop staff. The halls, pool areas, and our room were all very clean and smelled good. We were able to book a room with an actual bedroom door between the bedroom and sitting room so we could make it very dark in there for our granddaughter to sleep while still being able to watch tv in our bedroom. The indoor water park seemed more geared to younger children and as such fit those needs very well. The only complaint we might have is there was no internet of any kind available in the rooms, just the lobby. All in all this was a great choice for us and we are very, very pleased with our stay.

Room Tip: The King Suite room is a good choice and value for sleeping children in one room and adults watching tv in the other.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Ok, it was half the price of other water park hotels, but that was only good part. Check in and the gal circles water park next to our room. I'm thinking, "thats nice. They put our room right next to water park". They didn't tell us it was closed. Now our room is furthest from the only indoor pool open. We are the only people there. Kids enjoyed pool with basketball hoops even though there was dirt collected in corners of the floor of the pool. Waited for happy hour to get a drink. Guy was in there having a drink with his buddies, but when I came he said they were closed and just cleaning fryers. At least something was clean! If we had reseached this, we would have heard about stains, paint and wood chips, old tvs with no remote and limited channels, disinterested staff, etc. Learned our lesson...

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Cary S
Reviewed November 11, 2013

If the dirt ring in the toilet and the toilet paper dispenser coming out of the wall and the hard beds don't turn you off the thugs watching over your kids in the pool will. there about as rude as a person can get. we were down right harassed in the kids pool area when we were the only people there and we were with the kids in the pool some little bit of a man come over to me stuck out his chest and said get that pop out of the pool with a mean look on his face. not at all polite in any way I am a grand father that will never set foot at that place again. the water had a bad smell in the hot tub like the water was stagnate and pant chip off poles in kids pool water. There was one life guard there his name was Logan and he was great guy and great with the kids he should find a better place to work.

Room Tip: chose another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is our first visit here and we would definitely come back! Our room was huge....had a king size bed with a beautiful parrot cover...a couch!!!! It also had a refrigerator and microwave. The tub and toilet were in a separate room, which allowed me the sink, mirror to use while my husband was in the shower!!! Only had 2 drawbacks....no internet service and only 4-5 tv channels worked.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Omg. This place was scary. We booked a last minute trip to the dells. And found this hotel. It was the only one that wasn't booked and I could see why. I've seen 3 star ratings before and have been pleasantly surprised. But this place is gross. It was so dark everywhere in the halls and rooms and when I turned on the lights it revealed stained carpets. It smelled mildewed in the room. I didn't want to walk around barefoot. The box springs didn't have bed skirts revealing hair and dirt on them. Ugh. So nasty. I had my husband check for bed bugs. Thank goodness there weren't any but I still slept in my hoodie bc I didn't want to touch the pillow. One of the pools was cloudy. Yucko.

• Stayed: August 2013