As a ell seasoned travelor, I read some of the reviews and thought I must have stayed at a different resort. We took our grandsons there sat 2/1/14 for 1 night and had a great time. My room was not dirty, or falling apart. It is a waterpark resort marketed towards kids 10 and under. Our room was clean with fridge and microwave in the room, the kids had a great time in the waterpark, the staff was friendly and our room was spacious. I just don't buy all these negative reviews, Yes, the Kalahari is a little more upscale and their prices are definatly much higher also. We had a great time at the Polynesian and will go back again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells