Ok, it was half the price of other water park hotels, but that was only good part. Check in and the gal circles water park next to our room. I'm thinking, "thats nice. They put our room right next to water park". They didn't tell us it was closed. Now our room is furthest from the only indoor pool open. We are the only people there. Kids enjoyed pool with basketball hoops even though there was dirt collected in corners of the floor of the pool. Waited for happy hour to get a drink. Guy was in there having a drink with his buddies, but when I came he said they were closed and just cleaning fryers. At least something was clean! If we had reseached this, we would have heard about stains, paint and wood chips, old tvs with no remote and limited channels, disinterested staff, etc. Learned our lesson...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells