If the dirt ring in the toilet and the toilet paper dispenser coming out of the wall and the hard beds don't turn you off the thugs watching over your kids in the pool will. there about as rude as a person can get. we were down right harassed in the kids pool area when we were the only people there and we were with the kids in the pool some little bit of a man come over to me stuck out his chest and said get that pop out of the pool with a mean look on his face. not at all polite in any way I am a grand father that will never set foot at that place again. the water had a bad smell in the hot tub like the water was stagnate and pant chip off poles in kids pool water. There was one life guard there his name was Logan and he was great guy and great with the kids he should find a better place to work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells