Omg. This place was scary. We booked a last minute trip to the dells. And found this hotel. It was the only one that wasn't booked and I could see why. I've seen 3 star ratings before and have been pleasantly surprised. But this place is gross. It was so dark everywhere in the halls and rooms and when I turned on the lights it revealed stained carpets. It smelled mildewed in the room. I didn't want to walk around barefoot. The box springs didn't have bed skirts revealing hair and dirt on them. Ugh. So nasty. I had my husband check for bed bugs. Thank goodness there weren't any but I still slept in my hoodie bc I didn't want to touch the pillow. One of the pools was cloudy. Yucko.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells