For the price you pay, it is a decent place and we were satisfied with our stay. We stayed in a luxury suite which has a private room with a king size bed which was perfect to have our 3 year old sleep in for naps. Yes, the rooms are dated and need to be refurbished but we were still comfortable with the exception of the sofa bed. That definitely needs to be replaced as it was the most uncomfortable night of sleeping I've ever had. Loved that the rooms had a mini fridge and microwave. Liked how their were multiple indoor pool areas and while our daughter wasn't quite ready for the Waterworks indoor park, the other indoor pool area was perfect and she really enjoyed the baby/toddler pool. The weather was cool and rainy so we didn't get to enjoy the outdoor waterpark but from what we could see, there were a lot of cool slides and areas for younger kids and we would consider coming back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells