Stayed here for one night in February with my husband and our three year old son, and we chose it because it was rated highly for kids of his age.
The hotel was decent enough, rooms are a little aged, but that wasn't a big surprise. The letdown in the room was the whirlpool tub - the drain didn't seal properly, so after twenty minutes of soaking, the tub had drained down and had to be refilled. Also, the pipes were TREMENDOUSLY loud, as were the jets.
The waterpark was okay - the biggest complaint I have is that the area for the kids in the main waterpark area was FREEZING. Seriously, that water was SO COLD. The water temperature in the "Aloha Pavilion" was great, the temp in the pool with the slides and the lazy river deal was great, but the area with the kids' stuff was just miserably cold.
All the staff were friendly and wonderful, and we'd stay here again if we found ourselves in the Dells, but I'm not sure we'd make a special trip just for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells