We stayed for one night, wasn't expecting much and braced ourselves considering the reviews. . I was pleasantly surprised!! We are at chula vista right now and man do I wish we were back at Polynesian. Maybe its because our children are younger and we are pretty simple people. We loved how small and quaint it is. Food was Good and waterpark was perfect Size for 7&4 year old. We are leaving here a day early to go back there. For $74 a night its a steal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells