I usually stay at Days Inn, Motel 8, and other economy motels/hotels and for this trip I decided to splurge a little. This is what I got for over $200/night:
1. 1- 35" Box TV (yes, the kind even Pawn America doesn't accept anymore)
2. 9 channels
3. a curtain with no less than 20 holes in it
4. the most uncomfortable, hard, flat King bed ever
5. 5-small, flat worn down pillows
6. moist carpet
7. damp air
8. Guest Service Desk personnel flirting with other workers instead of assisting customers
9. No internet connection- NONE.
Giving this hotel a 1-rating is very generous. I will never, EVER stay or recommend this place ever! I plan on sharing my experience with anybody and everybody.
Drive to Elroy or Reedsburg if you must, but DO NOT stay at this hotel. Not worth your money at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells