The pool area was nice and clean and we had a good time relaxing on the lazy river they have. That's where the nice stopped , the room was smelly , the beds were so bad I got about three hours of sleep. The hallways are hot and have a moldy smell. We stayed in a delux split room ( beds in separate room) but the room had no deck or patio area! Even some of the cheapest rooms in the dells have decks. The prices to me are a bit high since it's out dated and zero comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells