This hotel was priced right for us, I am very picky, and have not stayed outside of the Wilderness Hotel. This year to save money, my husband suggested staying here. I was very nervous and said okay. While the hotel is dated, it was clean and quiet. The kids loved the waterpark and we will definately be back. Before I had kids and traveled for work, I preferred down comforters in the rooms, now a frugal stay at home mom, I want quality for the price. They don't have down comforters, but the rooms are very clean and the ammenities are bath and body works, kind of fun :) If you have any hesitation like I did, but want to save money, give the Polynesian Isle a try, it saved us alot of money and we still had fun!! :) BTW- The staff was so nice, Britany checked us in and seemed to always be there, what a great person to represent your hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells