Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Paradise Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Mt. Olympus Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Mt. Olympus Villages(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Flamingo Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
All reviewsneptune suitechula vistanoah's arkfree breakfastindoor waterparkpizza publarge hot tubbar and grillnew carpetwhirlpool suitekids areacoffee makerbunk bedsgreat familymt olympusspring breakwater slides
FilterAll languages
St Paul MN
Reviewed February 27, 2006

We stayed in the off season. Our daughter had a great time in the water park. I would not recommend for older kids. It may be better now. I see they have update the pool area. We paid 49.99 a night for a room with a juccuzi tub. It is great for a midweek get away.

We also had a great time at the deer park and still found plenty to do even with all of the big parks closed

• Stayed: October 2002
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 26, 2006

We stayed at this hotel in July of 2005 and we can't wait to go back this year. The pools were fantastic--perfect for little ones unlike the rest of the Dells. We had a King Neptune Suite which was fantastic. It was huge, with a separate bedroom for the kids and a kitchenette, whirlpool, patio and fireplace--2 tvs and everything was spotlessly clean. We will never stay anywhere else in the Dells again. The Atlantis is first rate and a good bargain too. If your kids are over the age of 10 they might find the pools too boring but for little ones this place can't be beat.

Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank mamakpk
Chicago, il
Reviewed January 17, 2006

My sister and I took our kids ages 1yr-10yrs They had fun here. We loved the room we had. We slept 6 in a huge Jacuzzi Suite. The only down side was at the end of the day they all had knicked up feet and knees. It was so scratchy that you have to wear your swim shoes. I dont know why the floor was so pokey. We didnt say anything, I would love to go back if the problem was fixed...

• Stayed: March 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Blair, WI
Reviewed September 11, 2005

We stayed at the Atlantis Hotel in September 2005 it was supposed to be a fun family vacation. It started out that way but then we went to our room (The Volcano Suite) to eat. My 22 month old was sitting at the table with us eating and when we were done he got off the chair and his arm got stuck in the spokes of the chair. We had to take him to the ER and our fun ended there. We told the ladies at the front desk what had happened and they offered us breakfest coupons and an extra hour stay. We were at the ER all night and the kids never did get to go back to the pool or waterpark. I think they should have given us a free nights stay or something to accomidate us better. I know accidents happen but in a family suite that cost so much money to begin with they probley shouldn't have chairs like that. I guess an apology might have even been good!!

• Stayed: September 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 28, 2005

my family and I go to the dells every year. this year our favorite place, the wilderness on the lake, was booked so we took a chance on this place. This is not a water park resort/Hotel. It is mearly a hotel with a few small water activities for children under four and two pools. The pools were very rough on the bottom causing cuts and scrapes on our feet. Child pool water was very cloudy. My children are ages 6, 4 and 9 mnths. The nine month old had fun. The suite with the whirlpool in the center of the main room was funny. Luckly we were close to and had fun utilizing other water parks. However at 32.00 a person it got expensive.

• Stayed: August 2005