“Whahooo?”

Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
Ranked #37 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here recently w/a group of friends in one of the "suites", they weren't that sweet. Main room w/king bed has heavy traffic, why would anyone enjoy a jacuzzi tub in there? King bed was very firm. All lights in main room controlled by switch. Couldn't have some on/off, just all or none. Housekeeping did a good job and staff was courteous. One car show began in town, parking became an issue.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Well hello. That was the Neptune Suite. The whirlpool is in the main room for mom and dad and the kids sleep in the back room. If you are with couples try the king with whirlool room next time which is geared toward 2 people only..... for privacy.
Glad to hear help was friendly and courteous. Thank you for the feedback.

There are newer reviews for Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed the weekend in the Dell's. I got a great deal on the Neptune suite in the Atlantis hotel. The room was descent. It was spacious and had a safe, microwave, fridge and patio. Those were all plus's but the furniture was a little out dated. I also didn't like the way the hotel areas were broken up. You had to switch floors to get from one end of the hotel to the other. The game room was nice but the pool was kinda gross. The kids pool needs the bottom to be resurfaced. I can't complain for the price but they definitely need to upgrade a few things.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank caneiena

Well ask and you will recieve I heard once. Bam we replaced the furniture and took care of the kiddie pool. Thank you for choosing us. Love the feedback and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was a pleasure trip. My mom, and 6 of her daughters spent 4 nights and 5 days at the Dells. If you decide to stay here, you will be treated with the utmost respect and the accomodations were spacious. The big room we stayed in was like an island, complete with a hugh hot tub. Lots of breathing room. Make sure to spend time at the pool and no you are not to old to shoot a few hoops. It was centrally located and not far from the Tanger Mall. Relax and enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: Ask for the big rooms...sleeps 8 with the fold out couch. Mini kitchen with nice size counter, micro...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank 0711bcw

Love this family. We have noticed your basketball game has improved. Thank you for choosing us. We appreciate it.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I can not say enough goods things about my stay. For 37 years my mom and my 6 sisters have gone some where for a weekend get away. For the last 2 years we have stayed at The Atlantis. We have so much space, which we could never find anywhere else. The waffle breakfast is great, we did not have to leave the hotel. This is now great as our mother is 92. We lost our dad 1 1/2 years ago. Mom just loves this place. Her and all her daughters together in 1 room. Thank you Atlantis for helping to keep our special time together alive.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank tinabeeman

Thank you so much! Families like yours make our jobs better! Your family is alot of fun and it is is great having you every year. Thanks and see you next year.

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We stayed on Friday night at the Atlantis and it was really quite a cool experience. There are apparently two water parks in the place but we have 2 kids under the age of 5 so we went only to the Aqua Kingdom- it had 6inch deepth entry; basically a splash pad park with little water slides. The water park was open until 11pm, so we were able to go both Friday night and again Sat morning.
We didnt eat dinner at the hotel restaurant but my room had a fridge for leftovers and we ate the $5 waffle bar breakfast (I think it was like $2 for the kids).
The hotel was clean, our few interactions with staff were pleasant, and most importantly- my wife and kids were very happy with the whole experience.
I will absolutely recommend the Atlantis to my friends looking for a cool weekend in the Dells.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Jason S
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

You get us ...you really get us. Sally Field made that line sound better and different. Thank you for the kind words that you said about our property. This doesnt just happen. Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I got a Groupon deal and we got the Neptune suite. It was nice but within an hour of checking in I had to ask them for new sheets for the pull out couch and then they dropped off sheets that didn't fit. It was frustrating because we just wanted to settle in and not mess with what should have already been done. There was soap residue in the shower too but all in all, it was great for the price we paid and the on site pool was decent (online is deceptive) but the chula Vista was amazing so it was worth it. I was very upset that the bar was not open considering this vacation was to celebrate my 21st birthday. Apparently it's based off of number of bookings which was a bummer because I didn't get to relax in the hot tub with drinks as advertised online. I definitely will be attending again in the future if I get as good of a deal as last time.

• Stayed: April 2014

Young traveler thank you for taking the time to review us. Sorry about the bar being closed. For your future stay we have a ton of pizza restaurants that deliver. Also liquor stores within close proximity.
Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Stayed there from April 29th- May 1st on a Groupon deal and it was a great deal. I was a bit weary staying there based on the other reviews, but my husband and I both thought they were crazy! The room was clean, awesome jacuzzi tub, awesome deep bath tub, separate fridge area, with another sink which was great for washing out sippy cups. Plus, they actually had cable... My son loved the separate room and called it his club house. The water park was great... Pretty big, clean and efficient. The staff were all pleasant and helpful. The beds and pillows are very comfy; first time we ever got a good night sleep in a hotel.

We have stayed at other resort types and the room and stay wasn't as great as this one.

We would have love to have breakfast downstairs but I guess they were only open on the weekends. Other than that, we definitely stay here again, we would love to stay here in the summer when the town is alive!

Stayed: April 2014

I hear that alot....thank you. Truly if you have a great experience somewhere I think you are less likely to go online. I sure am glad that you did! Thank you for the kind words. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.