Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$67
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$103
$94
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$130
$139
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$160
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
$67
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$85
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
All reviewsneptune suitechula vistanoah's arkfree breakfastindoor waterparkpizza publarge hot tubbar and grillnew carpetwhirlpool suitekids areacoffee makerbunk bedsgreat familymt olympusspring breakwater slides
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We arrived late on a sunday and was greeted kindly! We got a double queen bed room with balcony. Which I love that about this place! The room was clean and beds were comfortable.Yes the elevators do have a smell to them but I think its due to the pool not having towels so kids are going back to the rooms just soaked. So we just kept to the stairs. The kids loved the pool area/game area. Hot tub is also very enjoyable! My kids loved this place so much we are planning a trip back in November for my daughters birthday!! Also, you cant beat the fact they give you passes to the waterpark!! Its totally worth it!!!! And remember Beach towels!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms are closet to the bigger indoor pool area.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Well thank you very much. We are happy when you are happy. Your kind comments are much appreciated! Our staff works hard to keep our repeat and new customers happy. Safe travels.

Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Went with my wife and 5 & 6 year old daughters. Got the "Mermaid suite" which looked great in the photos on the website. Not the case. The mermaid suites are located partially below ground, like the lower part of a tri-level home. Seemed very basement like. Decor was old and had a chandelier which didnt match the room or minimal mermaid decor. On check in to the room I noticed a large hair on my pillow. Not the big deal to me, but have never noticed this in the past during a hotel stay anywhere. Waterparks were nice for kids, but not maintained as well as they could have been. Would I stay again? Maybe, but no time soon. Will definately not get the basement suite if I do. Waterpark open until 11pm! Which is one of the main reasons I stayed, since most other waterparks close at 9 or 10pm. We didnt check in until 8pm. Not mad I stayed there, but am definately glad it was for only 1 night.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for the feedback. Our mermaids are on ground level. No balcony. However we did have the new furniture put in the rooms in July. We appreciate your comments and next time if I may suggest try a neptune suite and request a balcony. We truly hope to see you in the future.
Thank you and happy travels to you.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Brought my daughter for an impromptu getaway. She loves hotels and pools. It's off season and the wear and tear from the season is pretty obvious in the room. There was so mold issues in the entrance. The bathroom could use a little TLC. The room was very clean, however suffers from maintenance neglect. The front desk was very nice.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for the review. Our housekeeping does a top notch job. Glad you enjoyed yourselves while you were here. Thank you for the kind comments and I will have maintenance address the issues in this room.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My sister and I stayed here in the beginning of October, we have stayed here before and always enjoyed ourselves. Our room was very spacious clean and the beds were very comfortable after a long evening of shopping and Dining in the Dells. We did not use our free passes to Chula Vista this time but have used them on a prior stay. The staff is very friendly and it is a great place to bring your family. We plan on visiting again soon!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you kind traveler. We do enjoy a plethora of repeat guests. We cannot wait to see you in the future. Safe travelers our traveling friend.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

The management of this hotel should be ashamed at the appalling condition of the children's water play area. Check out the photos. There is no excuse why the facility could not be updated when they charge as much as they do for rooms. It looks as if it has not had any updates since the early 80's, which I would be fine with if it were at least SAFE. The waterside has rotting, exposed foam where kids have to put there hands to get a grip on the slide. I'm pretty sure there is lead paint exposure all over the place. It was truly unbelievable. Both my 2 year old nephew and I got the stomach flu after our stay too. Never again! Your kids deserve way better!

Stayed: August 2013
9  Thank Itchin2g0
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate all the feedback we get. It only makes us a better hotel. Please call so we may address your concerns. Thank you and enjoy your day.