“Good food”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We got the pulled pork sandwich and the Reuben, and we both enjoyed our food. The portions were good sized. We also tried the Wisconsin cheese soup, which was good. The only negative part of our meal was the service - we asked 3 different people for crackers to eat with our soup, and finally we got them - about 10 minutes later.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed August 21, 2014

We went there with a large party and had a great meal. Plenty of food and everything was great. Most of the kids had their house-brand root beer, while I enjoyed my real beer. They even have a hard root beer which, while I didn't try it, everyone who did thought it was excellent.

Even with our large party, we were seated quickly (yes, we did have a reservation) and food came out fairly quickly. Service was pretty good. Will need to return and try more flavors of their alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages!

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

Great food and fast and friendly service. Everything we tried was yummy. We ate here several times during our visit and everything was great.

1  Thank Cynthia B
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised that Sprechers had such a diverse menu. Not only german food but many other dishes like pastas, ribs, wraps and salads. The food was very good and the service was fabulous! We will come again.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Every waterpark/hotel has their own brew-pub, so this is a nice change to see a free standing restaurant that's a bit different than all of those. We have been several times, and have always had very good food. The service is a little hit or miss, but that can be expected in restaurants of this type and it has never been bad, just slow at times.

This visit, it was my wife and I with our son and three of his friends, all celebrating their 16th birthdays together. Four of us ordered soups, and they were all very good, especially the beer cheese. There is nothing I hate worse than room temperature soup, and this was not the case. It was served good and hot, so that I could enjoy it a while without it getting cold.

The beverages were typical Sprecher high quality, with a variety to keep everyone happy. Too bad the refills are not totally free, like Coke products. I would think they would want to promote their home made soft drinks better.

Several of us had burgers, one had a wrap, one had the nachos, and one the blackened fish sandwich. All were pleased with their selection, except the blackened fish was too strong for the young man that selected it. The side items attached were tasty, and there was enough variety.

Overall, the place was pretty busy, and our waitress did a nice job keeping us happy and our cups full. I will be back and recommend you try it as well.