“Great food”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Neenah, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We came in with a group of 4 adults and 2 young children and were able to be seated right away. Our server was very nice and he offered lots of helpful suggestions since none of us had ever been there before. The beer cheese soup is AMAZING, probably the best I've ever had. There sodas are handcrafted in Wisconsin and each flavor we tried was excellent, especially the orange. The meatloaf and beer mashed potatoes were excellent as well as the hamburgers and macaroni & cheese, which one of the children ate his entire plate of! Definitely worth stopping at when you're in the Dells!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank HopSkipJumpAsh

Medford, Wisconsin
“Go for the soda and beer...not the food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stopped by here because both my 6 year old daughter and I are big root beer fans. The drinks were fantastic, if not a bit high in price. The food on the other hand, was plain bad. It is evident that this place is a freeze and reheat type of joint. The food was most definitely not fresh and lacked any seasoning what-so-ever. Now that this place got checked off the list as..."We need to stop there sometime.", I won't ever be returning.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Snieg
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
“Favorite restaurant in the Dells”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have been here several times when visiting the dells. The staff is always friendly, the food is good and the prices are not outrageous.

Bonus for me, they have a gluten free menu.

• Visited July 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Microwaved meal”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We did not have a good meal here. I ordered a chicken and pasta dinner and it was literally one of those frozen out of a bag quality meals. I had to load it up with pepper just to give it some flavor and I never tough pepper or salt in restaurants. My husbands meal was no better and the kids meals were just typical kids meals which was fine and thats why I rated it poor instead of terrible.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank KathFW
Peoria, Illinois
“SEHR GUT!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

This one was mom's pick on vacation. There was a bit of a wait which we were accurately warned about. When we were seated the wonderful time began. The appetizer was the pretzel with three different sauces. Warm and tasty. My wife and I split hamburger and a salad. They were both extremely good. The beer selection is a nice size. Many options but not overwhelming. We had a slight spill of a drink and our waiter comped the beer which was spilled as well as the appetizer that received a bit of a splash. Excellent Service! We made it a point to tell the manager how pleased we were. We would go there again if given the opportunity. If you are looking for a place to eat, you can finish your search. If your taste buds work, you will love it.

• Visited July 2014