“Second Option is Good”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had a very negative experience at another place. We went down the street and end up hear. I would recommend the burgers and sodas. Family had a good time.

There are newer reviews for Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

There were many menu options and it was hard to decide. My husband and I split the 911 burger and dessert. The burger was great (not spicy as the name may suggest). The dessert was okay but it was such a large portion that it could not be finished between the 4 of us. You have to try the sodas too. The kids were all crowned with bird hats. They got standard kid menu food. Service was attentive. Would definitely recommend trying this place.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Our group all ordered different types of burgers and each person said it was the best burger they've ever had. The kids ate all of their kids meals so I would say that's a huge success.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Came up to meet a friend who was visiting the Dells for the week. Thursday night was fairly busy, but we were seated immediately. The service was painfully slow. We waited a good 10 minutes for a server to greet our table and it took a long time to get drinks, food, etc. He was also impossible to find when we needed extras like a spoon or napkins. Several flavors of Sprecher's sodas on tap, but a little ridiculous that they charge for refills. We had the Thai wraps as an appetizer. It was on the small side, but the sauce was quite good. Enough for 2 to share. I enjoyed the breakfast burger with bacon and egg. My friend had the cheese curds burger which looked very gooey and she raved about it. Cooked to order. Considering most restaurants in the Dells are much more expensive for lower quality food, I'd say this is a win in the price category. I would go back.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Our family went on a busy Friday during a weekend trip to the Dells. Nice seating and atmosphere with a sports bar vibe. I had the Friday Fish Fry special which came with cheesy mashed potatoes, cole slaw and choice of tap beer, tap soda or old fashioned cocktail. I chose the old fashioned and really enjoyed both the drink and the food. The rest of my family didn't seem quite as happy with what they ordered, although no major complaints, they felt food was just average. All were happy with their Sprecher Beverages. We had a nice time and will likely return to give it another try. I think if they tweak a few things, it could be a winner.